SIECUS affirms that sexuality is a fundamental part of being human, one that is worthy of dignity and respect. We advocate for the right of all people to accurate information, comprehensive education about sexuality, and sexual health services. SIECUS works to create a world that ensures social justice and sexual rights.
If you are a member of the media and have questions, comments, or would like more information on SIECUS, please contact Monica Rodriguez at (212) 819-9770 ext. 305.
Click here for past releases.
- SIECUS Releases Fiscal Year 2013 Edition of the State Profiles!
- Congress Extends Federal Funding Past Elections
- HHS Updates Evidence-Based Program List, Still Fails to Consider Program Content
- US Supreme Court Hobby Lobby Decision Harms Women
- CDC Releases 2013 YRBS Data
- Leading Sexual Health Organizations Release National Teacher Preparation Standards for Sexuality Education
- Winter/Spring 2014 SIECUS Developments
- SIECUS 2013 Annual Report!
- Congress Extends PREP for One Year
- SIECUS Applauds President's Budget
- New Mississippi Report Released!
- Condoms: Updated Facts
- PREP’s Strengths Praised in House Committee “Extenders” Deliberations
- Senate Finance Committee Approves Five-Year Extension of PREP
- Creating a Sexually Healthy America: SIECUS Strategic Plan 2012-2016