SIECUS affirms that sexuality is a fundamental part of being human, one that is worthy of dignity and respect. We advocate for the right of all people to accurate information, comprehensive education about sexuality, and sexual health services. SIECUS works to create a world that ensures social justice and sexual rights.
If you are a member of the media and have questions, comments, or would like more information on SIECUS, please contact Monica Rodriguez at (212) 819-9770 ext. 305.
Click here for past releases.
- SIECUS Applauds President's Budget
- New Mississippi Report Released!
- Condoms: Updated Facts
- PREP’s Strengths Praised in House Committee “Extenders” Deliberations
- Senate Finance Committee Approves Five-Year Extension of PREP
- Recent Sex Ed Controversies: School Year 2012-13 in Review
- New School Health Profiles released by CDC
- Winter/Spring 2013 SIECUS Developments
- Creating a Sexually Healthy America: SIECUS Strategic Plan 2012-2016