SIECUS affirms that sexuality is a fundamental part of being human, one that is worthy of dignity and respect. We advocate for the right of all people to accurate information, comprehensive education about sexuality, and sexual health services. SIECUS works to create a world that ensures social justice and sexual rights.
If you are a member of the media and have questions, comments, or would like more information on SIECUS, please contact Monica Rodriguez at (212) 819-9770 ext. 305.
Click here for past releases.
- Congress Passes Short-Term Funding Bill
- New! State Profiles FY2015 Edition
- CDC Report: First National LGB Student Health Survey
- 2016 State Legislative Round-Up
- House Appropriations Committee doubles-down on abstinence-only
- New! PrEP Education for Youth-Serving Primary Care Providers Toolkit
- Supreme Court Upholds Right to Abortion
- CDC Releases 2015 YRBS Data
- Senate Advances FY 2017 Health Funding Bill
- SIECUS Welcomes New President & CEO
- SIECUS Applauds President's Final Budget
- 2015 Sex Ed State Legislative Report
- 2015 Congressional Sex Ed Wrap-Up
- FY16 Funding Bill Protects TPPP and DASH But Doubles Ab-Only Funding
- A Call to Action: LGBTQ Youth Need Inclusive Sex Education
- White House Releases HIV/AIDS Federal Action Plan