SIECUS affirms that sexuality is a fundamental part of being human, one that is worthy of dignity and respect. We advocate for the right of all people to accurate information, comprehensive education about sexuality, and sexual health services. SIECUS works to create a world that ensures social justice and sexual rights.
If you are a member of the media and have questions, comments, or would like more information on SIECUS, please contact Monica Rodriguez at (212) 819-9770 ext. 305.
Click here for past releases.
- SIECUS Applauds President's Final Budget
- 2015 Sex Ed State Legislative Report
- 2015 Congressional Sex Ed Wrap-Up
- FY16 Funding Bill Protects TPPP and DASH But Doubles Ab-Only Funding
- A Call to Action: LGBTQ Youth Need Inclusive Sex Education
- White House Releases HIV/AIDS Federal Action Plan
- Congress Might Have a Budget Deal: UPDATED for Passage
- State Profiles Fiscal Year 2014 Edition Released
- New SIECUS Controversy Report
- Summer Recap Before Congress Returns to DC
- Message from the Board: SIECUS NYC Moving to DC
- SIECUS Releases 2015 Sex Ed State Legislative Round-Up
- SIECUS Action Alert: We're Not Fooled!
- Congress Takes Key Step toward Renewing Education Legislation
- OAH Announces Second-Round of TPPP Awards
- Congress Progresses Harmful Funding Bills: SIECUS Statement and Resources